[StBernard] Any units being rented in St. Bernard?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jul 26 22:18:34 EDT 2006

John,

Yes there is 3 bedroom 2 bath on Deerfield in BVN for $ 1000.00 a month.
This is a double and one side is already rented and occupied.

There is another 3 bedroom one bath on Deerfield not even finished yet and
reportedely rented ,when completed, for 1200.00 mth.

I have heard from another contractor that i know of a double on one of the
parade streets, Shangrala I think, that has been rented for $1100.00 for
the 3/2 side and $900.00 for the 2/1 side.

GJS