[StBernard] What is going on here?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jul 29 00:51:23 EDT 2006

Don't say that Jer. You will make it, think positive, I know it's hard but

your wife needs you and I'm sure others do too. It's so very hard, more
than any of us deserve but things just might work out with you and the LRA
and time will heal. Time is what we need and one day this will be a distant
memory, or a nightmare that is over. But it will be over, it can't last
forever. I know you don't want to hear it, but keep your chin up. Keep the
faith.

Laurie