[StBernard] need info - da real truth

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 2 01:14:06 EDT 2006

A friend of mine works with a girl who bought a house on Gallo. While
working on their house, some guys from Murphy came by & told them that they
would not recommend rebuilding because they discovered that enzymes were
coming out of the soil. They also asked them to sign a release saying that
they had been warned & would not hold Murphy responsible since they chose to
stay. Don't know if this is true, but my friend works and lives in Metairie
and doesn't really know a lot about what has been going on with Murphy.
--Sylvia

**Since this is "heresay" evidence in court or in the court of public
opinion, Sylvia, perhaps your friend won't mind calling Craig AND Murphy to
verify this and allow Murphy to call Craig with that report if it's deemed
truthworthy. We most desperately need to know what's transpiring in anywhere
which is deemed in this Science (not science fiction) are I call "Area 52"
here in Chalmette.

Knowing the truth is paramount to accepting a "story", perhaps.

--jer--