[StBernard] ACLU and the Cross

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 7 23:55:02 EDT 2006

I am emailing the Times Picayune article to every contact around the
country
I have on my email list, and I suggest everyone else do the same.
While I
am sure my email list is getting tired of emails from me making them
aware
of the help that is still needed in St. Bernard, they need to know
that the
ACLU strikes again. Where is is pointed out in the article that
they feel
Mr. Rodriguez should remember to kiss the constitution, we need to

Kudos.

Seems that any religion has the freedom to show their symbols except
Christian. Plus I hear there are supposed to be symbols of other religions
incorporated as well. Dont know what the religions of the deceased were, but
what about the 'Saint' in St Bernard? Do they expect us to change our name
next?

Gaby