[StBernard] Esquire

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 31 22:19:05 EDT 2006

Bought the September issue of the Esquire (never b ought this one before) to
read the article about St Rita. Interestingly different view point. Anyone
else read it?
Working in nursing homes myself and having evacuated several times under
enormous hardship and with losses, I am try ing to see it from both sides.
Quite a dilemma. Especially the part about when the water came in, well,
horrible times they had.
Our house is only minutes away from St Rita's and we never had water either,
therefore my hubby never evacuated before. He came this time to be with us
and help, and I am so glad he finally changed his mind at the last minute. I
almost lost him too.

Gaby