[StBernard] Historic Structures/Parish Operations Mtg. of 8/28

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 6 21:30:46 EDT 2006

Message for St. Bernard Parish Operations Committee and Gidget McDougall:

I used to work for St. Bernard Parish Planning Commission and during that
time one of our projects was a Survey of Historic Structures in St. Bernard
Parish prepared for the Division of Historic Preservation, Office of
Cultural Development of the Louisiana Dept. of Culture, Recreation and
Tourism and National Park Service in 1982. The document is over 700 pages
long, includes black and white photo documentation according to the state's
Standing Structures Survey format, and is divided into 12 chapters focusing
on different geographic areas of the Parish.

I kept a copy for my personal library since it was such a significant
project. I would be happy to reproduce it for the Committee if you think it
would be helpful.

Deborah Jan Fagan, AICP
Chief Planner and County Trail System Coordinator DuPage County, IL