[StBernard] Demoition Certificate

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 8 23:18:17 EDT 2006

For all that find that they have the need for a Demolition Certificate; I
followed the trail of who does what and how. Starting with this number, I
referred to the Permit Dept. Permit Dept said they did not do this and to
call URG. URG says they don't do it and to call Office of Community
Development (504-278-4310). After 3 days of nobody answering this number,
Today, I have sent a letter to the office requesting this Certificate. BTW,
The certificate will allow my Ins Co to back date the cancellation of my
Homeowners' policy and issue a refund.

Just Keep Trying

Thanks Gary