[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish--One Year Later

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 15 22:24:37 EDT 2006

Thanks to the party who wrote this for remembering St. Bernard Parish.
While watching the one year anniversary on television, you almost felt like
St. Bernard didn't even exist. All too often we are not included yet we
were the most heavily damaged. Had it not been for Anderson Cooper, keeping
a watchful eye on St. Bernand - we would have not even been mentioned. Born
and raised in Orleans Parish I can understand how it took center-stage,
with such rich history. However, let's keep in mind that many Orleanians
migrated to outlying parishes, a large portion to St. Bernard. Thanks again
for remembering us and let St. Bernard never be forgotten.

Khaki