[StBernard] Election

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 5 22:26:21 EDT 2006

No house on
either side of me and no house across the street.

Ruth (great name, picked it as a middle name for my daughter).
I would like to have no houses around us, better than empty houses, At least
most of them are now gutted, although not all are pressure washed, and some
do cut their grass or had poison sprayed (at least in the front). However,
there is still the weeds in the backs, with snakes crawling (had one again
on the doorstep just two days ago), coyotes and racoons, armadillos and
those swamprats running and rooting, and people coming se veral times daily
down this dead end street to root in the houses for heaven knows what. There
is a constant flow of strangers coming down, turning at the dead end,
getting ou t and doing whatever they are doing, pissing on the walls of the
house, walking through, etc. That part I do NOT like. I rather have NO
houses, as I hope that would deter strangers from coming and rooting around.

Dont know if this gives you hope, but .............well.............there
are always mores sides to each story. Hang in there.

Gaby