[StBernard] Water Deposit Refund

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 11 17:29:44 EDT 2006

the number is 271-1681. If you are told that the system is not ready yet,
politely ask to speak with Linda Daly and request a manual refund be issued
and then let me know who you spoke with and when. Those that can wait a bit
longer it will be an automated system, even though the data system should
have been working by now.

Let me know how else I can help.

Good luck and God Blass,
Craig