[StBernard] Demolition

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 20 01:19:21 EST 2006

Craig or Westley,
My son was in Chalmette yesterday and stopped by our house. He said there
was a sticker on the house which read "Condemned-Scheduled for Demolition".
The reason I bring this up is we already turned in two ROE Demolition forms
,one for the oil spill before October 15th, and wondered if this sticker was
necessary.
I read here where someone said they lost her forms and she went from
voluntary demolition to forced demolition but then they found her forms.
Is this something to be concerned about? I read somewhere that we may have
to pay 10% of the demolition costs after the end of the year.
Thanks,
David Jochum