[StBernard] lra valule

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 25 20:56:55 EST 2006

Deborah
We have to find out, why they are going so low on these
appraisal I
will stand up with anyone who wants to fight this. After what I have
been
through one more fight will not hurt. How can they expect us just to
take
their word for things? We need this vital information to let us no
if they
made a mistake are what. The quotes are all over the place.
Sue

One of the videos on YouTube has a narration with a statement that most
houses before the storm sold for under 125 000. I was a bit surprised at
that. I think the percentage mentioned was over 80, b ut I did not listen
too closely to that.
Is it not possible to check in the real estate records to see how much
houses in neighborhoods sold for then?

Gaby