[StBernard] Automobile tires

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 29 19:35:08 EST 2006

Craig and JFR:

I am very vocal about the tire issue. They continue to accumluate on my
property and all along places in my neighborhood. I talked to a neighbor
living on my street. He is the only one there and he said they come in the
middle of the night, 3:00 in the morning or so and drop off their tires and
other mess. He has called the police several times and no one comes or they

come after the dumpers are already gone. Can the parish some how pick them
up or can we bring them to a staging place until a permenant solution is
found? Bringing it up at the counsel meeting and it falling on deaf ears is

not acceptable. Another solution, even if temporary, needs to be found. I
know it can not be this hard to find something to do with these tires. It's
not rocket science. It is so ineffecient for people to just keep moving them

from one place to another making them someone else's problem. It's
infuriating and madding to me. Am I the only one playing by the rules in not

letting my contractor go and dump them somewhere else?

Laurie