[StBernard] Senator Mary Landrieu Believes Louisiana Would HaveBeen Better Off if We Were Struck by Terrorists

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 30 21:44:53 EST 2007

"Senator Mary Landrieu Believes Louisiana Would Have Been Better Off if We
Were Struck by Terrorists" --Mary Landrieu.

Another assinine statement. Perhaps we were better off being hit by a
nuclear bomb? In comparing oranges with oranges, one cannot associate a
natural disaster of no one to blame to one ordered by Bin Ladin. To prove
one's point to total distruction, one would have to qualify a statement to
an equal destruction/disaster. Of course, this is not profound, as a
terrorist blows up groups of people, buildings and cars. (She didn't say one
had a nuclear bomb to qualify it to equal status of distruction).

--jer--