[StBernard] seat for ladder

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 9 21:30:42 EST 2007

Westley,

Do you know if anyone is selling seats for ladders?
I bought on from J & B Crafts before the storm, but I
don't know where to get one now. Any ideas?

I've just purchased one at Harry's Ace Hardware on Gen. Myer. $30 for seat
or $79 for ladder and seat. I only purchased the seat because the ladder
isn't sturdy enough. I bolted it to my fiberglass ladder I had already.

Other stores we found that had them:

Bassil's Ace Hardware
4419 Transcontintel....Metairie
888-8588

Wooden stand and seat $84.99 just seat $24.99

Grahman Ace Hardware
807 Homestead Ave...Met
833-3437

Wooden stand and seat $90.00 Close @ 5

Harry's Ace Hardware
4817 Gen Mayer Av
Algiers, La
896-1520

No put together $39 for ladder abd $29 for seat you have to buy them
separate

JJ