[StBernard] Fund raiser set for Our Lady of Prompt Succor textbooks

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 19 21:48:26 EST 2007

Fund raiser set for Our Lady of Prompt Succor textbooks

The New Orleans chapter of NACE, National Association of Catering
Executives, will hold a fundraiser on March 3 to raise money for textbooks
for Our Lady of Prompt Succor elementary school in Chalmette.

The event will take place at 6 p.m. at 3316 Bayou Road in St. Bernard,
according to a news release on St. Bernard Parish government's website,
www.sbpg.net.

Call for ticket prices. Children under 10 will be admitted for free. Tickets
include home-cooked food, drink and entertainment.

Our Lady of Prompt Succor was the second school to reopen after the
hurricane and is still the only parochial school open in St. Bernard.

Money raised will go toward purchasing textbooks for the school. For more
information, call Christine Breaux at (504) 525-2743. Or by email at
http://www.weddingsmagazines.com.