[StBernard] Pink Notices on Trailers

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 13 10:55:25 EDT 2007

The pink notice on my trailer on Plaza Drive was about a volunteer group in
the pairsh that will help you do anything that needs to be done, I am
assuming it will help you with food etc. if needed, they had a phone number
and address of where to go if help was needed.

Chad

I have seen pink notices on some FEMA trailers around the Parish & was
wondering what they were for? Are they like the ones in Metairie that are
informing people March 31st is the deadline to move out of their trailers?