[StBernard] Field of Dreams

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 14 21:15:36 EDT 2007

Chad, let's prove a point here and why you seem to be HIGH and incensed on
criticizing what you call, non-St. Bernard Citizens now displaced.

How many "St. Bernard residents <which include a myriad of my friends,
relatives, church, clubs members, etc and who presently live here>

--WORK in St. Bernard, (you name it whether they work for St. Bernard Parish
itself, Murphy, Exxon-Mobil, or other enterprises)

..yet made their choices as domicile across the lake, or elsewhere? How
about the illegals gutting homes, fixing houses, etc. making money and
sending it back to their native country? Do they get better treatment from
you for doing so (as they were not "traitors" who were forced from the
parish, but just wanted to bleed what they could get from it?)

Folks, you can tell it's a slow Newsday when the topic gets on jobs in St.
Bernard Parish. <smile>

<oh, and I do not have animosity towards those who do live outside of the
parish as the New Orleans Police Dept had in hiring practices. I don't have
an opinion either for or against anyone working in and living outside of the
parish. (Although I can bet there are many opinions for hiring/working
practices, I'm sure).

--jer--