[StBernard] III Parade

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 15 22:41:14 EDT 2007

Thank you Gaby,

To get to ride in the parade I know they have people who have floats who
need extra riders. A list was being kept of people who wanted to ride
either individually or with a few other people but not with enough to field
their own float, I also know their is a waiting list for people who want
their own floats. If you want to email me at chad-oneil at hotmail.com I can
get you in touch with the person in charge of the parade and get you on the
list or if I have spots I can get you on my float next year.

Chad

BACK WHERE WE BELONG

Great title.

BTW, how does one go about riding on a float next year? Who to contact?

Gaby