[StBernard] Parading

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 16 20:44:12 EDT 2007

Kudo's Chad! I was wondering if the state sent in reinforcements
considering St. Bernard is lucky if we still have 30 to 40 policeman, much
less all of them working in the same area, on the same day.

JR
"Maybe the parade spectators need to be issued football helmets and
padding,
with optional nets to catch the flying missiles.:) -LP"

**Surely, wearing protective headgear would assist safety in the
short term,
but a more permanent solution is needed so that St. Bernard Parish
won't be
turned into 20,000 football and hockey players! Some are just
contented on
being spectators to an event and not gladiators. <smile>

--jer--