[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish Housing Authority

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 4 21:46:16 EDT 2007

Khaki,

why not buy the property directly from your neighbor- faster and then it is
immediately yours. If you wait for the LRA process, I can assure you that
it will take some time.

The Redevelopment Commission is in the process of setting a policy that we
will present to the LRA as a way to receive properties and use them for
public uses or put them back into commerce. There are still many questions
about the ownership of the property between the state and the parish and who
actually will sell and where proceeds go, etc.

As our plan is completed we will make the local process known, contingent
upon the cooperation of the LRA and the Louisiana Housing Trust.

God Bless,
Craig