[StBernard] Craig - Street Lights & other issues

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 5 21:13:07 EDT 2007

Craig,

Any way to find out when our street lights are going to be fixed ? There
are 3 of us back and 2 in the processing of rebuilding, all in an area where
3 street lights are not working---the 3600 block of Charles Drive. Any
information would be appreciated. Also, any update on the cement brick wall
on my son's property at 2101 Meraux Lane ? And one more question. What is
the process for getting large, dead, broken branches (that are hanging over
the roof of my son's house) out of very large trees located in a neighbor's
backyard ? They pose a danger to anyone who may be in the backyard if they
fall & to my son's new roof. One day there were some FEMA guys in the
neighborhood looking for trees to cut & my husband told them about those,
but nothing was ever done. Again, any information would be appreciated.

Syl