[StBernard] Relocation

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 4 18:27:40 EDT 2007

You know, much is be said for the brave St. Bernardians who through
their
own determination for recovery and healing have made a courageous
decision
to stick it out back in St. Bernard. We applaud them for their hard work
and
dedication to succeed.

Furthermore, a good deal of praise is rendered to those who either
through
no fault of their own or their own personal choice to relocate have
given
their hearts away on numerous occasions with prayer towards their fellow
neighbors, friends and relatives. To them, they're always haunted with
endless memories of their beloved "homeland", saddened by cherished
recollections of what once was--all changed by fate.

No matter where you now live and work, an emotional plaque is dedicated
the grieving.

It is said that "You can never go home again".

It also may be true that life goes on interjected with a new "fork in
the
road". One is forced in 2005 to make the decision to accept either split
in
the road. Some took the "Road Home" path to avoid financial loss. Others
took the "least path of resistance" because conflict by choice to them
can
mean the trauma of relocating. Still others are yet to make their choice
depending upon how legalities, grants or insurances fare.

Some with choices--others with none at all. Hopefully, whatever choice
we
made will be understood by each other. The sorrow dwells in all.
However, to
those who cannot resume life as we once knew it in St. Bernard, be
brave.
Perhaps there is an ultimate grand design in our Maker's Plan to
separate.
We shall heal in accordance with closure that our Maker intends to do
so.

--jer--

So, John, I take it you are not a number...you are a free man!

Sam Costanza
Now in Little Elm, TX, but still a Chalmation at heart

Hi Sam!!!!!

Please tell Judy HI for me. I'm in Old Hickory, Tennessee.
It's
beautiful up here. It's sooo nice to have seasons and I actually have
laugh at the natives when they complain about 40% humidity!!! But
yes...I
still miss Chalmette :-(

Hugs...Rena Daniel