[StBernard] Expanding higher ed access for low income students

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 7 09:09:30 EDT 2007

Jer, You would say she is "nice" but would you be thinking she was just
"nice"?
You seem to be a very considerate man to your wife. My husband has a friend

of his that got flashed by a well endowed woman while riding down I-10. He
is such a moral guy and good catholic that he went to confession because he
didn't look away. We thought that was kinda funny but he was dead serious
that he did something wrong. I guess in his heart he felt that he did and
had some impure thoughts about what he saw. I can tell you're not a joke
hater and that you have a sense of humour all your own. :)

Laurie

-------------------------

Yes, Laurie. I believe that my wife is MUCH too good for me and my children.
More than we deserve, so why shouldn't she be #1 in our list of favorites to
honor on a daily basis? ;)

Everyone sins, but who today tries to avoid the next incident? When I say
"nice", it refers to personality and consideration of others. Why shouldn't
we excel at trying to be "as nice"?

I haven't flashed yet, but am hoping one of my sins wouldn't involve such an
act! I've lots of better things to do with my time and life. However, I must
say that at some points in my life that I've been flashed by a woman or two,
but considered that person immoral, for sure. Perhaps they were dying for
attention. <G> and they never received a response. I'm wondering how many
would welcome the action positively?

At any rate, consideration should be practiced by everyone at every instance
of their time on earth. I still open doors for people, respect woman and men
with "please go first", and all the "niceties" that have traditionally been
a very good thing to do in a sense of respectability and caring for others.
Just think how nice it is to think of others before oneself?

--jer--