[StBernard] the e ticket

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jun 27 21:57:12 EDT 2007

"e-ticket?" For a moment there I thought this was going to be about the
"pre-Park Hopper" era at Disney World...which, along with Lake Tahoe, is my
favorite place.

BTW, if anyone is planning a trip to WDW in the near future, feel free to
ask me questions or for tips. My wife and I are WDW fanatics and Disney
collectors, and could write a book on the place.

John Scurich