[StBernard] Craig Taffaro Yard Signs

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jul 19 19:52:12 EDT 2007

Saith ==--***jer***--== :

>You've misread both my messages AND my intention. I have NO, (REPEAT,

>NO!!..problem with fairness and don't believe Wes is exhibiting

> favoritism

>(as we all have our favorites) and I'm NOT advocating a specific

> interest

>(although I DO have one). BUT, I'm highly against placing yard signs

> HERE on <snipped for brevity>

Well.......find someone who wants to subscribe to this list, or is already
on it and get that person to post a message about yard signs for Junior.
I'm sure Westley will be more than happy to let the message go through.

>It's a wonder that Wes allowed an anonymous to squeak by his vanguard .

I believe what Westley wrote was no anonymous postings such as " I heard
from my momma's aunt's sister-in-law, that Junior was caught shoplifting at
the Winn-Dixie in the candy aisle" or things to that effect.

> I'm not here to bash as your intent to divulge a disagreement/incite a

web-riot

>by asking personal questions.

No ==--***jer***--==, you don't bash, However, you love the use of the
snarky comment to get your opinions through <VERY BIG SMILE HERE FOR YOU
JER>.

As a friend of mine has said, you can just about tell someone to go "f"
themselves if you can say it in a loving, caring, compassionate way.

I mean that sincerely...

Jim