[StBernard] New Boasso TV Ad

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 8 21:26:43 EDT 2007

There is no doubt that when push comes to shove in "defensive politics", one
would be dragged into da mud. It's no secret which side of the fence we both
view our political perspectives and everyone has a right to that. However,
we're discussing child-hood ploys where "game-on" is a childish behavior.

Please, guys. The public IS quite capable of deciding character,
accomplishments and so forth without bombarding us with pitiful ads which,
yes--insult the voter's intelligence. Growing up is part of life and I
believe, Gene has said it best.

--jer--

Actually, Jindal is bashing Boasso, only he's doing it from behind the
curtain.

Go sign up for the emails from the state GOP party to see what I'm talking
about.

Westley