[StBernard] New HBO documentary of the atomic bomb drops on Japan

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 15 23:00:20 EDT 2007

Tee hee. Glad your brain didn't experience "Puff da Magic dragon"!!
<smile>.. Issue: We need to kick A$$ without destroying the planet.

---jer---

"...It begs a question: "How many times and nations must we destroy in the
process before they "get it" that we are powerful enough to destroy the
world?"

... Jer..."the answer my friend, is blowin' in the wind, the answer is
blowin' in the wind." Jer, I couldn't help myself, while reading your
comment I suddenly heard Peter Paul & Mary in my head.

- John Scurich