[StBernard] Clerk of Court

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 24 20:24:22 EDT 2007

Mrs. Lena runs a very tight ship.
She doesn't tolerate socializing and personal conversations that most of us
are guilty of when we meet and greet people we know.
Her management style has always been this way especially considering the
extreme importance of the records and documenation that flows through her
area of responsibility.
She requires specific break times and lunch schedules for her staff. She's a
tough boss to work for but she is also a very compasionate one.
Because of this sometimes the staffing employees do seem to lack some people
skills. Some might have a difficult time separating being nice in a
professional manner from socializing with the public that they are waiting
on them.

And as far as her participation in numerous organizations, I personally have
seen her over the years at many professional award ceremonies, banquets,
graduations, meetings etc. at night on her own time not the taxpayers time.
She has supported every organization in the parish for years with dignity
and grace.

jdolese