[StBernard] Jindal & debates????if and when will this happen

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Aug 26 17:37:23 EDT 2007

Firstly, debates can do more to berate than to show maturity by some
candidates. Believe me, I've seen the cast of candidates and a few can be a
"comedy of errors". Check out Mr. Jindal's website and anyplace where his
track record is located.

Lastly, don't we think that the winner would want to move LA forward? What
would there to be gained by not having Louisiana's best interests in mind? A
person would be crazed not to WANT to be a good governor once he/she's ON
STAGE OR IN OFFICE?

What does make the significant difference is HOW to get the job done, how to
take one's network gained and use it to make things happen and successful
ideas for developing our state and communities.

In some cases here, I think some candidates would imitate Alexander the
Great who cried because he had no more lands to conquer. So much power and
money that mandates that power grows accordingly. Power > More Power. What
elected official doesn't dream of this? (not in my lifetime will I see
otherwise). Candidates want something out of the mix. You can believe this.

Let's forget the ratings. In its place we should think which candidate is
more likely to keep his nose cleanER, avoid MORE embarrassment to the state
and office and be effective in office? With that go with the senses and not
waste the vote.

Remember the main priority to salvage the state (if he can). It's a tough
job for anyone in office. It will take eons in some communities (as in St.
Bernard/N.O. and western LA.) UNTIL there is a transfusion of big bucks and
a huge heart and patience and lots of know how (instead of 'know-it-all'
mentality.

--jer--

jer

you are right...we are still waiting for Jindal to debate...anyone and tell
us what his plans or and what his views are....has he done that yet????? He
didnt debate when he ran against Blanco and he has not debated as of yet...

just because his (Jindal) ratings are up doesnt mean you should vote for
someone...you really need to know what he plans to do for this state and YES
especially St.Bernard...for now we are a spillway and if congress doesnt put
more money here in Louisiana, we may always be a spillway.

Judee