[StBernard] Clerk of Court

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Sep 2 18:01:07 EDT 2007

I don't recall ever saying "because of her age of 87" - did you know that
judges are REQUIRED to retire at a certain age regardless of their
competency? Is that age discrimination? Maybe so, but it is the law. I
was merely pointing out just another fact.....excuse me for stating the
facts.....my bad!

I certainly believe age is a factor in this matter ONLY for the reason that
she runs the clerk's office in an antiquated matter and it affects me
directly (and everyone else in this parish). Times have changed and she has
been slow to follow suit (my opinion, of course).

Wendy

> Wendy,

> You make some valid points about the Clerk of Court if all of that is

true,

> but I think you should stop saying that because of her age of 87 that she

> should not be returned to her office. To me that is not a valid reason,

but