[StBernard] Jindal for Veep?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 4 23:05:59 EDT 2007

>> If gaining experiences that qualify you for powerful positions, who

wouldn't
take that route? --Cindy Meyers

Good observation, Cindy. I'd be willing to bet that the majority of what
businessmen/women see as success is based on what I deem the "stair-step
principle", --especially in modern times where few ever stay in one position
beyond 2-5 years, whether it be by choice or a company trying to avoid
pensions and other benefits.

They win success by moving like the "sign of the times", --moving on before
any degree of negative performances or happenings demean/effect one's
success. This is especially true in achievers, the proactive, a
career-oriented, "A-TYPE" personality or "go-getter". ..never loving
staleness, never wanting the status-quo which can affect the psyche,
motivation or burning desire to excel, so to speak.

--jer--

-------------------------------

>Both men are likeable, honorable,
>outside of Washington

Uh excuse me? I don't know what Mr. Walker means when
he himself lists Jindal's bona fides as two positions
in presidential administrations, plus his election
and reelection to a congressional seat.

Yeah, it would be interesting to see Bobby run for
Gov. of Louisiana only to subsequently be selected as
someone's VEEP candidate. Of course it would probably
fit in with his habit of not staying with one job
for very long.