[StBernard] Our Views: Jindal does disservice

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 6 01:43:13 EDT 2007

This is brain-dead journalism, splattered with radical liberal hog-wash. The
challenge is up to the challengers <G> No matter which candidate one favors,
the die-is-cast. There simply is no one presently in the equation that has
what it takes to get the job done: LOUISIANA'S COMPLETE RECOVERY!

The real solution is for all "bruised egos" after the election to get
together and brain-storm a viable solution to get damaged communities back
to life again. If it takes picketing and marching, all LA leaders are to be
in the forefront for the nation to observe that there really is something
NOT GOING ON in our communities. We all know that it will take eons at this
rate to place people back in homes, jobs and communities.

I don't believe it is political cowardice to outthink the competition. This
month, Mr. Jindal will have his opportunity to make or break his run for the
LA office. If Mr. Boasso can discuss the issues (the others have no chance,
even if Mr. Chocolate City enters the equation) as someone who is civil and
forget the cardboard cutouts and Mr. Jindal can leave the clowns jokes in
the trunk as well, each will have the chance to bring the issues to the
forefront, discuss solutions to the most-needed problems, then the public
will be able to make an informed decision at the polls.

(IF someone might not bow out or any crucial variable would enter the
equation toward the end result: Our next Governor.)

--jer--