[StBernard] Louisiana Politics is Stranger Than Fiction

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Sep 9 22:36:24 EDT 2007

If Gov. Blanco can play with Jindal's mind at this stage of the game, is it
possible that perhaps he is not quite as swift as he would hope us all to
believe? --Westley

Jer's Response: Then, Wes, that begs the question, just WHO is playing WHO?
While one remains cool as a cucumber, the others get mislead, perplexed and
diverted. Geez, it's been a while since I witnessed such technique and
political tactics. It's near flawless. This will indeed play a huge factor
as Mr. Jindal runs his office and state affairs. It will such a miscarriage
when Ms. Blanco edged him out (mainly on the assumption by many misled to
place an ineffective woman in office. Woman can play a huge role in politics
<if they were conservative ones <G>> I'd almost vote twice for a good
conservative woman to be a part of LA <and national> politics)..

..and since that election, we've seen Bobby's smoke. <non-toxic and legal)
since and what we shall witness. Because other than Bobby, that's all we've
got running that has the charisma and fortitude (and youth) to be an
excellent servant to the people of LA.

==jer==