[StBernard] Jindal to amend financial report

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Sep 9 22:42:52 EDT 2007

John, Westley beat me to it, but it's tit-for-tat. I guess someone in the
state G.O.P. thought Walter was behind that Tulane idiot's complaint.

BTW, thanks for the education on the campaign disclosure laws. As far as
there is a disclosure somewhere of funds spent that should be sufficient.

And isn't that a sneaky way to keep the candidate unaware? <wink-wink>

Jim

Now, it's starting to get ridiculous. Someone is filing a complaint
agains
Walter because his expenditures on a media buy did not itemize which
TV or
radio stations his hired consultants purchased air time. Are you
kidding
me??? Clearly, we have a lot of "little brain" people in this state
who
have a lot of time on their hands.

WHO CARES????

A candidate can spend campaign funds on anything but himself. All
that
matters is if all contributions are being reported and who they are
coming
from.

John Scurich