[StBernard] Alley cats

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 12 23:04:50 EDT 2007

Gaby,

Doesn't sound like anything a small pistol and steady aim can't take care
of...and lord knows Manual's Hot Tamales would probably welcome additional
meat stock ;-) JUST KIDDING...JUST KIDDING...I'm a cat lover with a few of
them.

And besides, we all know that's an old tale about hot tamale companies using
cat meat...any intelligent person knows they use dog.

John Scurich