[StBernard] Jer (to live or not to live in St. Bernard)

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 24 20:19:37 EDT 2008

Westley,

First let me thank you again for this site even though your not in the
parish. It was truly a source of info. right after the storm. I told many
about it because it was informative and was a comfort reading what others
had to say. It took me personally (alone) aprox 2 yrs. to clean my home and
was at the 2 yr. anniversary that the house was soda-blasted and I'm now at
the sheetrock phase. All of the info. about SBA, LRA, gutting deadlines,
blighted list, deadlines for rebuilding permits etc. this site was
invaluable. So thanks again and again!!

Sincerly,
DB