[StBernard] God or Allah

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 4 21:56:04 EDT 2008

Dave, I like that below quoted statement. "If Christians keep their faith we will triumph"
Coming from a country where half of it was forced to deny any religion (the former East of my home country) and some kids never heard of God/Jesus, I find it faith building to see how Christ prevails in spite of it all.
Unfortunately we are all guilty of allowing kids here to grow up without knowing about Jesus, even though we are NOT forbidden to tell them. (at least not on a private level, maybe in school etc).
Keep the Faith!. If God is with us, who can be against us.

Gaby
“I don’t have time to be discouraged right now. I’m too busy fulfilling my life mission.”

GABY, correcto-mundo. There were words in a doo-wop song of the 1960's: "To know, know, know HIM--is to love, love, love Him--and I do. I do.

Without God--nothing else matters.

(Thanks Dave also for your brilliant insight along with Gabby.).

--jer--