[StBernard] Louisiana Raise the Homestead Exemption from 75K to 160K

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 22 16:42:41 EST 2009

All the effort to send this e-mail which will go no where, should be spent trying to change the tax code in LA. Instead of raising the homestead exemption it should be eliminated all together. Then Everyone would have to pay something and all the names of homeowners on this list which are killed by the additional taxes could get a break. We have the right Governor and a government who is anxious to do dramatic things. It would require an entire new tax code. So I won't support an increase, make it hurt til people get the courage to demand the real change we need.

Al Claude