[StBernard] Parish Threatens To Tear Down Renovated Home

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 14 16:27:55 EST 2009

Rena,
Thanks for the reply you sound like you are a good person ~
It's my mom's house & our home, we are trying to get together.
My mom is 85 ~ she had cancer a few years back ~ they had to
remove her left kidney-also one rib, her Dr. told her, it didn't
matter to him what her parish said that she has one kidney, he
feels that her place was in the Murphy spill, that it's not
healthy for her to be in the parish. We did like most people, we
found a place but it's not home - I want to try to fix mom's
place first - it's only 24X24 a very small house, when I bring
her down to the& nbsp; parish, her face glows-then comes the smile.
She made a SBA loan, the money she did get went straight to SBA,
but we will work something out.
Take Care, Angie