[StBernard] Why some accept or condemn the Stim-U-Lous package.---what's in it?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 27 21:29:55 EST 2009

I dunno Jerry. You clipped only a ***part*** of what I replied. Here it is
again in its entirety:

Syl, this is at the top of the pages:

Below are the "shovel-ready" projects the mayors of this state submitted in
the 2008 U.S. Conference of Mayors report. You can click on a project to
read (and add to) its description. You can also discuss the project and vote
on whether you believe it is critical or not. For a more local view, you can
drill down to projects in a particular city. Just choose a city from the
following list.

I guess because we don't have any incorporated cities in the parish and no
mayor from SBP was at the Conference of Mayors, SBP is not listed.

Just guessing...

"Below are the "shovel-ready" projects the mayors of this state
submitted in
the 2008 U.S. Conference of Mayors report." --JY

Jer Responds:

But, JY..does "shovel ready" really mean they're apt to help
complete vital
projects needed in da parish.

..or does it mean that they consider St. Bernard/St. Bernardians ..
ready to
be forgotten and buried. ;(

The problem is timely. It must be done (like yesterday!) to be
effective in
not only keeping frustrated and those-seeming-hopeless St.
Bernardians in
its borders immediately, but effective to projects that would make
them feel
*secure in jobs, infrastructure, health, community and
future*.

--we shall see - sayith the blind man, because the parish is beyond
filled
with speculation, disappointment with many distraught.

--jer--

Syl, this is at the top of the pages:

Below are the "shovel-ready" projects the mayors of this state
submitted in
the 2008 U.S. Conference of Mayors report. You can click on a
project to
read (and add to) its description. You can also discuss the project
and vote
on whether you believe it is critical or not. For a more local view,
you can
drill down to projects in a particular city. Just choose a city from
the
following list.

I guess because we don't have any incorporated cities in the parish
and no
mayor from SBP was at the Conference of Mayors, SBP is not listed.

Just
guessing...

JY