[StBernard] St. Bernard residents to vote for fire protection fee

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 22 17:34:06 EDT 2009

Syl

agree, would be nice to restore or re-start the recycling efforts we had
before, such as schools, PTA's, churches, etc to have paper drives or bins
for newspapers. those were good fund raisers for worthy causes. maybe the
Animal Shelter could raise money that way?

Home Depot takes light bulbs; hopefully WalMart will take plastics.

maybe the aluminum can drives could start again.

my understanding is that SDT charges for recycling in other parishes; dont
know if its optional or if its another mandatory water bill fee

SJK