[StBernard] Hospital location - Torres park

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 5 23:51:18 EDT 2009

Anmyone think that this subject of a new location for the hospital might
have come up due to the questionable formation of the Meraux Foundation and
Judge Cresap being the presiding judge who ruled Arlene Meraux was actually
Joe's wife and therefore little inheritance tax and also look who is and was
on the committee? Stephens, Torres ?? One can only hope./

I wonder if Jim Letten isn't delving deeper in ths stuff? If the Meraux
Foundation isn't valid then how could they donate land to the hospital or
for that matter SELL property to Provident Developers?

PS - The huge house across the street from me on Jean Lafitte was finally
being sold so it could be renovated and the buyer backed out when he heard
of the apt complexes on their way.

Debby