[StBernard] President Craig Taffaro to dish out Rocky's Baked Macaroni on Thursday, Nov. 5

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 27 23:17:28 EDT 2009

President Craig Taffaro to dish out Rocky's Baked Macaroni on Thursday, Nov.
5

Josie O'Brien was the high bidder for a community service day

Josie O'Brien said she wanted to be the highest bidder for the day of
community service offered by President Craig Taffaro at the Our Lady of
Prompt Succor School annual fundraiser dance so she could have him work
cooking lasagna with her mother, Leonarda "Nana" Tommaseo Gioe, one of the
owners of Rocky and Carlo's Restaurant and wife of Carlo Gioe.

"I bid on him for my mother. I knew she would like that," said O'Brien, an
OLPS alumni and a local Realtor with Prudential Gardner. "Nana," as she is
widely known, can always be seen at Rocky's often cooking lasagna and other
Italian dishes at the local eatery. Both daughter and mother are
parishioners at OLPS Church as well.

President Taffaro will arrive early to help with the cooking before the
lunch crowd and come out to serve customers during lunch on Thursday, Nov.
5.

###