[StBernard] Health Care: What You Can Do

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 22 09:42:40 EST 2009

I just witnessed the 60th vote in the Senate to move the Democrats’ contentious $2.5 trillion health care bill forward to a vote. No matter what the Democrats may try to tell you this is a bill that will increase taxes, cut Medicare and use fancy accounting tricks to hide its true cost. The American people deserve better and Senate Republicans and our supporters continue to be the only thing standing between Democrats and the socialization of the American health care system.

As the Senate begins to consider this bill, please make sure to visit our new Health Care Task Force site www.healthcaretaskforce.org <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=mvLXL8MULmK1LpI&s=bdINIUMuFdIBJGPmHnH&m=keJOLVOyHdJRE&af=y> . And, if you haven't already, join the effort and stay informed on what you can do. Learn the real facts about this bill and not the Democrat spin. We cannot allow Washington bureaucrats to take control of our health care system.

Sincerely,

Senator John Cornyn

Chairman