[StBernard] Does This Speak To You Like It Does Me?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 6 07:38:08 EST 2010

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
tireless, minority;  keen to set brush fires in people's minds..."
Samuel Adams
Obama cancelled the National Day of Prayer service traditionally held at the
Whitehouse..
Now......this.

The Islamic Prayer Day last week at the Whitehouse.

For Obama to continue as our President is an insult
to our founding fathers (and to all Americans).

If you question the impact of the above picture,
I would suggest you get a copy of the book
The Sword of the Prophet by Serge Trifkovic.
It is well researched and documented, so is trustworthy.
Anyone who believes that 'Islam is not a major threat
to our freedom and country, has their head in the sand.
This includes Obama himself

If he had not cancelled the Christian day of prayer, and had held a Jewish
day of prayer it might, might I say,
be understandable.
But since he didn't, I say he is a threat to every thing we have, and many
people have served and died to keep!!!!

         http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/capitolislam.asp
--
Don Bromby