[StBernard] Does This Speak To You Like It Does Me?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 6 16:54:02 EST 2010

I've said all along Obama is NOT a Christian but a Muslim - from birth for
18 years, it's how he was raised. I cannot believe how so many Jewish
people were stupid enough to vote for that dumbass. I pray something
develops between Isreal and Iran so all Jewish people once and for all see
where this no good SOB's loyalties lie. I hope they are not shocked when he
sides with the Islamic nation - even if his actions are to stay
neutral...that in itself will speak volumes.

John