[StBernard] "On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty To God and my Country."

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 25 18:31:38 EST 2010

"On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty To God and my Country."

February 22, 2010

For one hundred years, young boys have recited the Scout Oath as a rite of
passage while growing up. In fact, more than five million boys have pledged
their honor since the founding of the Boy Scouts of America in 1910.

You are cordially invited to our 2nd Annual "Duty to God and Country"
breakfast on March 12, 2010 at the St. Bernard Civic Center Grand Ballroom.
We'll begin promptly at 8:00 AM. At the breakfast, we'll be recognizing the
recipient of the Fleur de Lis Award given to an outstanding contributor to
the community. Also, you'll have a chance to learn about some of the great
things that are happening for young people in the Southeast Louisiana
Council. This will also serve as our kick-off to the "Friends of Scouting
Campaign."

To reserve your seat, please RSVP no later than March 9, 2010 by calling or
e-mailing President Craig Taffaro's office or Lance Brown at the contact
information below.

Thank you for your role in shaping the next generation of leaders.

Sincerely,

Craig Taffaro Lance Brown
President, St. Bernard Parish District Executive
Breakfast Chairman E-mail:lanbrown at bsamail.org
E-mail: lduplessis at sbpg.net
Phone: (504)278-4227