[StBernard] A New Orleans Memory - Enjoy!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 22 20:52:37 EDT 2010

Wow, I can actually say that I grew up with all of this. A lot of the
pictures looked like the ones I lost in Katrina, except for family members.

I grew up in Gentilly, part of New Orleans, and now live in Chalmette, part
of St. Bernard parish. Areas highlighted in this video.

If you grew up in the New Orleans area during the fifties and sixties you
will certainly enjoy taking a trip back to some great memories.

Kudos to the person that prepared this.

jill

Something to make you home sick

Great Memories!