[StBernard] Poker Run - Benefit for parish animal shelter - Sunday March 11 - Rebel Riders RC (see FB also)

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 9 17:17:36 EST 2012

C'mon out this Sunday - doesn't matter whether you bike, car or just hang
out.
THIS IS A GREAT CAUSE. So many abandoned/unwanted animals at shelter need
help.
Volunteers welcome. Contact Hip on FB at Rebel Riders RC; Hip Evans or 504
905 6480.
----------------------------
$20 per bike/car or player - $10 passenger Highest Hand - $150 Worst hand -
$50

First stop - Wimpy's - E Judge Perez and Plaza Dr Bikes/cars out at 11am

Following stops:
2 Crazy Al's - Rioglets
3 Zig's Hideout in Poydras
4 DePope's at Violet Canal
5 Desi's on Judge Perez

Last in at Wimpy's by 6pm
Winners announced at 7pm

More details below from Hip:

-- Sunday March 11, Poker Run to benefit the St. Bernard Animal Shelter,
sponsered by the Rebel Riders motorcycle riding club. Local businesses have
been very generous donating to our Parade of Prizes, drawings at the party
after. We have an incredable line up of merchandise, including tickets to
professional sports games and several hundred dollars in gift certificates
to give away at the party after, 6pm. Come by bike, car or skateboard. Even
if you can't make the ride you can enter before 6pm, pick your cards at
Wimpy's (formally Lou's Sports Bar at Lyndel and Judge Perez) on Sunday,
participate in the Parade of Prizes and enjoy the party starting at 6pm.
Music and food also.

Hip, President Rebel Riders RC.

DEBBY ROSENBERGER
PLEASE - Don't BREED OR BUY